Friday, June 4, 2010

Goodbye

Hi all,
We are headed into the last week of school, and I want to first and foremost tell all of you how much fun I have had serving you in the library. As of this moment I will not be back next year due to budget cuts.
But, in the spirit of "service" I will continue to greet you with a smile, and do all I can to be of help until the last day of school.
On that note, I would like all of you to continue your reading. Here is my list so far. I am currently reading a biography of the wonderful songstress, "Nina Simone." But, I am going to tackle, "Omnivore's Dilemma (student recommendation); "Exestentialism (my personal favorite)--it is so French.
Oh, I will hopefully get in a college class, and am begining to write another book, tutor, and I have a tech project that I am hoping to at pursue.
Share your thoughts :)

Mrs. Sotelo-McCrary - Have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment